Thursday, March 11, 2010

the countdown has begun

Three more weeks! Three more weeks till we embark on the next whirlwind tour.

That's how I think about this trip and we haven't even left yet. I keep telling myself that this trip is NOT going to be as fast paced as all of our other trips. But then I start to look at all the things we want to see and do and.......it will be busy. At least until, May. Yup, in May we will slow down and relax. We will just park ourselves in an apartment on the beach somewhere and just hang out for at least...... a week.

Ha, who am I kidding?

Good news is, we have finished our house plans(haven't ordered anything yet), taxes, and started packing. We also have the first week of our trip planned and even booked hotels so we don't have to sleep on a beach somewhere in Hawaii!!


No comments: