Friday, December 21, 2007

Scuba Diving and snorkeling

Miranda's post:These are my friends that I met on the bus ride from Costa Rica, There names are Jen and Kelly. We had lots of fun on the beach. They used to be cheer leaders and they taught me a new move. They are really fun and they are like my big sisters.

Wendy's post: We have been doing a bit of tourist stuff the last few days. We are spending our few free days on the island of Bocas. Yesterday Dean and I went scuba diving and Colton and Miranda went snorkeling above us. It was a great day doing something that we all love.
Miranda's post: Yesterday we saw a lot of starfish and we saw alt of sea cucumbers wen my mom and my dad went scuba diving . There was a lot of Coral . Today my dad and my brother went fishing and me and my mom are going to go on a shopping spree.

No comments: