Monday, January 29, 2007

Going Home


Our time in Costa Rica is slowly coming to an end. We have had such a great time. As I watch Colton and Miranda playing and interacting with one another I am amazed that they can play together all day without fighting, with no toys, just each other. If nothing else came from this trip but to be able to see the friendship between these two kids grow, that is enough for me. But neadless to say we saw and did and learned so much more. When I think how this trip started from a dream to travel, do missions and be together as a family in another country. I think it was sucessful. We became closer and saw new things and discovered a bit more about Gods world. It has been a great adventure. We also have alot more insight to hopefully bring a group of people back to this country next year. There are people here who are waiting for our return with open arms. We have also found a great place to have fun on the beach! We have been blessed by so many people that have helped to make this trip possible. If Dean`s dad wasn`t there working his but off and taking care of work we couldn`t have come. If Justina wasn`t looking after our house (and a dog in heat)I don`t know what we would have done. If the teachers and principle at school didn`t support us in this it would have been so much harder. We also have so many people who are praying every day for our safty and that we will make a difference here. We feel so loved and supported. WOW!

1 comment:

Kristy Jason said...

I'm glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience. I think it's just great that you want to be able to share it with your children. I hope that your adjustment back to manitoba goes well, I guess we'll be doing it too only too soon. Well, see you in 2.5 months!